Dog’s die in car’s, find out WHY ? When Dr Ernie Ward decided to lock himself in his car one summers day, he was shocked to discover how rapid the temperature soared, after just 15 minutes it was well over a 100′ inside the car.
He had left all four window down a few inches and was satisfied that the strong breeze outside would blow through the gaps. But there was no breeze, and very quickly the vet found himself sweating so much he was drenched. Any dog being left in a car for more than a few minutes is in serious danger. Drearnieward.com
Video on the next page >>>